Translate

OnTopList.Com blog directory

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Unemployed person troubles - Problemi nezaposlenih osoba

I am just one in ocean of unemployed persons.


Through my life, I was worked on jobs like usual worker (from wc-cleaner to pc-programmer), on jobs like manager of electronic computer centre in some organizations, on jobs as self-entrepreneur, from employed to unemployed person.

Therefore, I KNOW what mean to be unemployed.

In situation when we have so much enemployees, and so small demand for workers, every unemployed person must ask himself : what to do now ? How to feed family, how get some money to pay bills, etc.

It's not easy. But always exists some ways how-to-do. 

Because of my experience in past, I know exactly how feel any of unemployed person. 

What I don't know ? 

I don't know what that person KNOW.

When she/he can tell me and may describe exactly what she/he now, I can help.

But sometimes neither just HELP is not enough, because I can't do the job instead of any of them. They must do the job according to goals, plans, advices...

Have a nice day,

Your's

Boris



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will appreciate any your comments you may leave here... Cijenim svaki vaš komentar kojeg možete ovdje napisati...